- How do I buy MP3s and CDs?
- How Long does it take to process a CD order? (SEE STEP 5)
- What should I do if I forget my password or login name?
- How can I change my login name?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I contact Sales and Support?
- Will I get a copy of the invoice for my purchase?
- Where is my receipt / invoice for my credit purchase and download?
- How do I download my MP3?
- How long do I have to download an MP3 after it is purchased?
- What do I do if I clicked to download an MP3 and it never came to me but Jim Oliver Music charged my account?
- May I resell a MP3 I purchased on Jim Oliver Music?
- How long will my images stay in the shopping cart?
- I can’t log in to my Jim Oliver Music account. What should I do?
- I bought a MP3, but I can’t download it or the file is corrupted
- I lost my password
How do I buy MP3s and CDs?
It is easy to buy items from Jim Oliver Music. Just follow these instructions:
- Step 1 : Locate the item you wish to purchase.
- Step 2 : Choose the format of the items you wish to purchase by selecting either CD or MP3. Then Click “Add to Cart”.
- Step 3 : Click on the “Checkout” link in your shopping cart.
- Step 4: If you are new to Jim Oliver Music select the “New” button so that you can add all your account information. You will receive a confirmation email upon entering your account information. Respond to the initial email to establish your account. Once the account information has been confirmed, continue with the purchase. If you are a returning customer enter your username and password and then complete the order processing.
- Step 5 : After completing the purchase you will receive an email that will have a link to the download area where you can download the MP3 via direct download. If you purchased a CD then expect a 2 day period for processing and packaging and then once shipped it should arrive according to the number of days you chose to have it shipped.
How do I search for Songs?
You can also click on the links on the right side of every page to locate a category and then look at the listed items in each category. You can also use the nav bar pulldown at the top of everypage.
What should I do if I forget my password or login name?
If you cannot remember your password there is a link for “Forgot your password? under the login area on every page of the website.
If you forgot your login username name there is a link for “Forgot your username? under the login area on every page of the website.
Once there you enter your email address (which often is also your username) and information on how to retrieve/reset your password will be sent.
How can I change my login name?
To change your login username name just log in to your account.
How do I change my password?
To change your password simply log into your account, click on the “Account Maintenance” link, and then click on the “Account Information” link. On the next screen, you will need to enter your new password and confirm it.
How do I contact Sales and Support?
Yes, as soon as your purchase is completed, you may view a copy of your invoice on the “View” link underneath the Orders headline of your Jim Oliver Music account page. You will also receive an email from PayPal after the purchase has been processed.
Where is my receipt / invoice for my credit purchase and download?
We record every purchase, transaction, and download in your account. An Invoice will be provided to you by PayPal who authorizes all purchases online. Once the purchase has been processed by PayPal we can send you a recorded Statement from our records.
How do I download my MP3?
When you buy an MP3 from Jim Oliver Music, you can download it directly to your computer after you purchase the item.
When you buy an MP3 from Jim Oliver Music, your download link is active for 5 days. You can download the mp3 via the email you receive after the purchase has been completed. The email will be titled “Download Information” and will have the download code and a URL to automatically begin the download. You can click onthe long download URL and the process of downloading will begin automatically. If you wish you may also log into the site using your username and password at the “Login/Register” secion of any page. Once logged in you will notice a link labeled “Download Area” in the same Login/Register area. Once you click on the Download Area link you will be directed to the download page where you can then enter in only the download code received in the “Download Information” email into the box provided and then click on the “Start Download” button. All files are large in size ranging anywhere from 25MB to 50MB in size and may take some time download depending onyour internet access speed. For some people when they receive the download URL in their “Download Information” confirmation email it may be very long and go to a send line. If you are copying and pasting the URL into your browser to begin the download, make sure you are copying the entire URL including the second line.
How long do I have to download an MP3 after it is purchased?
After you purchase an image you have 5 days to download the MP3 before the download link expires.
What do I do if I clicked to download an MP3 and it never came to me but Jim Oliver Music charged my account?
If Jim Oliver Music has charged your account, our website has considered this a purchased MP3. You will be able to download the MP3 again at no charge within 5 days of the original purchase.
May I resell an MP3 I purchased on Jim Oliver Music?
No, you are not allowed to resell or transfer the rights of the license of the MP3.
What do I do if I am unhappy with the quality of an MP3 I purchased?
Jim Oliver Music offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so please contact customer support with the Title ID and any concerns you might have with the item. Because payments are processed via PayPal, refunds must be requested within 24 hours of the purchase.
How long will my Items stay in the shopping cart?
Items placed in the shopping cart will remain there for 24 hours. At that time you will need to add it again to your shopping cart.
I can’t log in to my Jim Oliver Music account. What should I do?
Make sure your browser accepts cookies, and your firewall doesn’t block out going information. Make sure your cap lock is off as the login and password fields are case sensitive. If you continue to have problems, you should clear your cache and delete your Internet history. You might also speak to your network administrator to make sure they are not blocking the Jim Oliver Music website.
I bought an MP3, but I can’t download it or the file is corrupted
We recommend trying to download the file again via the “Download Area” page. Download links stay active for 5 days after the initial purchase. If the download link has expired please contact us through the contact page of the website.